Frequently Asked Questions
1. What time will delivery be made for my event?
Catering setup will be completed 15 minutes before your event start time. Our team will arrive onsite approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour before your event start time.
2. How long can the food be left out on the buffet table?
The advisable consume-by time is 2 hours from the time the setup is completed.
3. What time will your team teardown after my event?
You can select your desired teardown time when ordering. The actual teardown time may vary slightly depending on the day's logistics schedule.
4. Are tables provided for catering?
Your own tables are required for catering. Table rental services are available in the catering menu under the Add-on Rental and Services section. Table cloths are provided for rented tables.
5. Are table cloths provided?
The Plattering Co team will assess if table cloths are required based on the photo of your table uploaded upon order placement. Otherwise, tablecloths will be provided only upon request.
6. Are cutleries provided?
Yes, biodegradable plates, forks, spoons, and serviettes are provided. Glass dining ware is available for rental.
7. Are trash bins provided?
Trash bins are not provided. However, our team is able to provide trash bags.
8. Are food containers provided to keep leftovers?
Food containers are not provided as it is not advisable to keep leftovers for food safety purposes.
9. Will you clear the event space after my event?
Our team will clear the items off the buffet table. However, clearing of other areas such as dining tables and counters and clearing of trash will not be managed by our team.
9. Can we keep the equipment used at the catering setup after our event?
Our logistics team will collect any boards, crates, vases and flowers, and other equipment used at the setup. Any missing or damaged equipment will be chargeable based on the value of the item we assess.
10. Is The Plattering Co halal certified?
We are not halal certified. Items indicating "halal" on our menu are supplied by a halal-certified food partner.
11. What is the lead time required for ordering?
Orders placed online must be made 5 working days prior to your event date and is subject to slot availability.
12. How do I place an order for more than 100pax?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your selected menu items and event details and our team will revert with a quotation via email.